Friday, February 19, 2010

Margot De Taxco Zodiac Set Could Someone Please Help Me With My French Homework Pls Pls . I Just Dont The When To Use The Imparfait.passe?

Could someone please help me with my French homework pls pls . i just dont the when to use the imparfait.passe? - margot de taxco zodiac set

Well me (I )...... take a very good weekend! Diamcne, EC (Being ).... My birthday. Then Saturday, my husband ()..... The budget and trailer that I Courses Being ().... Haircut. When I (go )...... The Masion, House (Being )........ very nice. Saturday night, when we (Come on) ....... See the film "La Reine Margot." This (Be )........ an interesting film. Sunday morning, my husband (coach )..... A delicious breakfast. Then we have (as) .. .... ride up the Alpe d'Huez. (He do ).......... very beautiful, and Snow (His ).......... very well. (We skier) ...... all day with great joy. When we go ()......... Le Soir, we (Being )............... But our day very tired content. My husband (not )....... soup or theThree Ignon comforting, and at the end of the meal (bring) there ............. a beautiful birthday cake.


Verbs in brackets is the conjugate verbs.
I do not know when to use imperfect and compose your ... Advice?

1 comment:

f o r e v e r said...

Well, usually the past tense is used to obtain a completed action, for example, I played = I played. But if you think I was playing football (when it happened), you have the "I played perfect. The imperfect is used to say:" I played "or" I have to play if there should be an old routine, the to use the imperfect. The imperfect is usually used to speak of an incomplete action. I hope that the logic:)

Now me, I had a very good weekend! , Mon-year anniversary Saturday and Sunday, then my husband cleans supporters courses that I was at the hairdresser. When I came back (s) at home, the house was very nice. Saturday evening, ne have to see the movie Gone Reine Margot. It was an interesting film. Sunday morning, my husband is preparing a delicious breakfast. Then we went by car to Alpe d'Huez. It was very beautiful, and the snow was very good. We all ski day with great joy. When we returned at night, but we were tired of the three components of our day. My husband has a three onion soup with comforting, and in the end it was the birthday cake meal, bring tremendous.

Post a Comment