Monday, February 22, 2010

Really Young Bbs Bbs Sore And Cramps??

Bbs sore and cramps?? - really young bbs

in af 7 clock Tuesday, and now 11dpo
I had cramps would start today (again after the worst pain of my life on 7dpo) and thought af, but when I went to the bathroom was clear that if I deleted cm not much, but sensitive!
and my BBS was sick about 4dpo because I think maybe a little less than that and then just feel different, heavy and itchy?
I've never been good in general and cramps when I arive af occur more than once (not because I think that very much younger)
I am positive that this is my month as opposed to any other month because it is so irrelevant, I just want to test it, but I am afraid that would be a BFN and I'm crazy lol: P i Arent these symptoms are just something that one can imagine, that really is not thatTip: I know you have some positive word or two to hear these two days that will remain the longest of my life I want to know anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment