Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What To Do When Switching Oral Contraceptives Did Yasmin Make Anyone Sick?

Did yasmin make anyone sick? - what to do when switching oral contraceptives

I was alone on Yasmin for 3 days and can not work. I could not sleep and when I saw my head so bad and I was a little taken aback. An explosion in my face and neck acne, at any time, I felt like I needed to vomit, but never did. I took the pill after the 3rd. Whatever anyone a similar experience in this pill? Even if so, what to change, BC That was my first oral contraceptive. Thanks

2 comments:

Ankh24 said...

I understand what's really happening! Like today, I saw no .... even my own family, and tomorrow I have to one day ill at work. I do not know if you are depressed, but I know I have b / c of PCOS and Yasmin. I am reduced to Yasmin, my hormonal imbalance, and control my PCOS and cysts due to the first package that has the same way the feeling. I really want to stop, but I would like to continue having children. I think you should go to your doctor about your symptoms on Yasmin and could lead to another in British Columbia. Good luck with that!

Moxie131... said...

It is entirely possible that this was due not explicitly Yasmin, but the fluctuations in the hormones. A large number of tablets mentioned nausea as a side effect, but usually goes away pretty quickly.
You can ask your doctor for an oral contracepttive with a low dose of hormones and see how you do with them. A new Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo.

Post a Comment