Friday, December 11, 2009

Mount E Blade Baixar How Do You Mount One Partition On Multiple Drive Letters In Windows Xp?

How do you mount one partition on multiple drive letters in windows xp? - mount e blade baixar

I have is an external hard disk with a partition mounted as E: / in Windows XP. But I would like a colon in F-mount /, so I want to be able to access the same partition E: / F: /.

Is there a program or something that you can use for this task. I would prefer if I could, through a program, rather than automatically when you do connect to the device.

3 comments:

SeeYouLa... said...

Start - Run - cmd
SUBST F: E: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

With the removal of:
SUBST F: / D

mylosol4... said...

I can not even imagine a reason you need to access the same e-partition: / F: / - In the same breath, if you click Start, click Run, type command and click when you open the window type

subst C: E: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

should

mylosol4... said...

I can not even imagine a reason you need to access the same e-partition: / F: / - In the same breath, if you click Start, click Run, type command and click when you open the window type

subst C: E: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

should

Post a Comment