Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tingling Nipples A Week Before Period Is Due Has This Happened To Anyone Before?

Has this happened to anyone before? - tingling nipples a week before period is due

So, I'm usually a cycle of 38-39 days. Well, two weeks before my time, I saw 3 days, so I thought it was probably ovulation as it appeared at that time it should be. Well, I had completely forgotten about unprotected sex during this time that there is a possibility that I ovulate. and two weeks have passed and now my two days time it will not show it. sighted at work until I realized today was, and how I have the new blood, like the previous two weeks. I thought I would start and during the day will come, and I'm prepared. and night, and my holiday is back to its usual milky white. it could be the possibility that IM pregnant? Also my breasts hurt, so I thought it might know Prego, but not really what the woman for damages. its like as if you were standing there, and I think that the tingling in my nipples, and that part of my chest, and sometimes it hurts, but sometimes it is not, never as an explanation of how womenharm in it if it touches ... I'm really not sure. I do not want to be a test yet because its only two days, and I hoped already on the ground, so in my time will come. I just want to know whether the women there that experience, and what has happened to be pregnant. I also have lower than normal cramps, I usually get only in the vicinity of my navel or just below ... But I always have the hash on the right side a little more ... The hard to explain. Thank you to everyone reading this ...

2 comments:

ḋαṃαģεḋ ģøøḋṡ♥ said...

They have long cycles. I am six weeks (42 days). I designed 3 weeks into my cycle, but every woman is different, and yours is 3-4 days shorter than mine, I imagine that as long as I have said was ovulating.

I would like a test. not too soon. not with the first morning urine to be sure. The test is negative, take a few days. If it will see negative, I would work your doctor for blood.

Jewel said...

had the same symptoms, including the place and had chest pain, but unfortunately last week I (my time and I have) never known before staining. I like to say much, but this could be your next period, which also works fine, but I wish him good luck! Baby Powder!

Post a Comment