Sunday, January 31, 2010

Facial Tingling Is It Normal To Experience A Tingling Moment When Applying Dead Sea Mud On Face?

Is it normal to experience a tingling moment when applying dead sea mud on face? - facial tingling

Ok, here is my case. After I had a scrub, I applied mud from the Dead Sea, and almost immediately I felt a terrible burning sensation in my face! Given the fact that I have sensitive skin, so I wonder if it is normal that a moment of tingling when first applied mud from the Dead Sea, or because I washed my face before apply the mask? Or the mud from the Dead Sea does not work on my skin? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 comment:

ultima_z... said...

I have now. not the first time and I still feel the same burning sensation. Like you, I have sensitive skin either, as used in the hope that finally got my face.

But one thing is certain, not scrub your face in front of the mask, or even hours before. These masks are very much said about the nature, the vice-peeling and mask of the week. Limit use to once per week, maximum 15 minutes time, no matter what they say on the packaging.

Apply a thin layer only, so you can wash them quickly. always does wonders for your skin, because a little goes a long way in such masks. After washing off, apply a thick layer of cold-vera gel pure organic aloe. Your skin will thank you. (:

Post a Comment