Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sirius Fm Modulator Can I Connect Sirius Player Directly (as Opposed To Using FM Modulator) Without The Tape Adapter?

Can I connect Sirius player directly (as opposed to using FM modulator) without the tape adapter? - sirius fm modulator

I know I can connect my Sirius radio directly to the radio, but is there any other way than that.

But I need the freedom to my radio back and forth between two cars on the road (depending on whether I).

It seems as if someone is a device that now works for all vehicles without tapes, had been invented without the need for wiring.

Is there a device - or do I have to cables that if I have the FM modulator, and you still have a tape drive?

1 comment:

matt said...

You can get a device that has an auxiliary input on the front panel is directly connected, have the best sound quality and still be easily removed.

Post a Comment