Sunday, January 24, 2010

Skull Beads How Do I Put Skull/butterflies/beads On Hair Falls? [dreadlocks Basically]?

How do I put skull/butterflies/beads on hair falls? [dreadlocks basically]? - skull beads

I have a few dreadlocks at the time, but I saw some with chains and pearls, which I freeze / Skulls / or butterflies / in them, I thought it was cute. But glue em or what?

how are you
% Http: / / 20Falls/cherryflat.jpg i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/GermanMonkeyDisco/Hair

I also noticed in my research, which was often put tubes in them, so I am about what happens to these curious? do not want, how they work? [I'm really not going to the tube, but I'm curious]

1 comment:

Christin... said...

You could only buy small clips (which look like small teeth lol) are the butterflies of glue to them and simply drag your clip, you can rearrange or remove, without the dreadlocks. You can also wire and wrap it around what would later turn fear :-)

Post a Comment