Monday, January 11, 2010

New Jetta How Much Does A New Or Used Manual Transmission For A 2003 Volkswagen Jetta Cost?

How much does a new or used manual transmission for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta cost? - new jetta

I drive a VW Jetta in 2003 with a manual transmission. I have a red light, and today when I went to the car wouldnt happen. I did do everything possible to try to persuade them, and then try to push him off the road, with no luck.
The mechanic says that the timing is off, and you may need a new gearbox. As this is a new or used, in order to transport my car cost me?

2 comments:

Robert M said...

Very unlikely! It is likely that the transfer cable or connection out of control. It may even clutch fluid contamination. It would be really surprised if you have a problem with the train, unless trans or dry, without oil, the appropriate equipment in their VW. Where is the transmission, try all the parts for Volkswagen in Pontiac, Michigan. 1-248-373-2300. They were perfectly new and used units. Good luck!

wildmann... said...

Here you'll find here used a
http://car-part.com

Post a Comment