Friday, January 15, 2010

Property Management Miami Where In Miami Beach Can I Have Legal Labor(employment) Help? I Have A Unique Case.?

Where in Miami Beach Can I have legal labor(employment) help? I have a unique case.? - property management miami

I worked for a prestigious Real Estate Corp., has an external company, its property management behavior are set, a condo in Miami Beach known (I worked as a janitor), I worked seven months full of endless emotional pain and panic attacks woman with a terrible manager, the making life unbearable for everyone. They verbally abused me with insults, humiliations, the treatment of me ... I'd lose my job and fear, long for seven months, after 08/18/06 I have a complaint to the head office that my life will change forever, hell I lived with my manager, I have no choice but to recorded in a tape recorder, if I am abused and treated every 1 minute of my way, I have my employees, witnesses and the date 08/18/06 and 08/25/06 wrote my complaint 3 warnings and 4 verbal warning and fired me ! I do not know how it happened, but he had two complaints letter unit, two owners who help us, what can I do now? Where do I go? She goes to the crime.

1 comment:

shrsm716 said...

Perhaps the Board of Works is to help

Post a Comment