Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hail Claims Car Insurance Deductible Question For Hail Damage?

Car insurance deductible question for hail damage? - hail claims

I am changing and insurance companies must submit an application for hail with my old company file (coverage ends tomorrow). I wonder whether the coverage because I have to switch to another company in the morning? The injury occurred last month. The other question is, do I pay my $ 500 deductible, if I send it fixed, or that check the amount from the insurance, you pull me? Thank you!

2 comments:

totallyl... said...

You have to derive right over them, that you only send the check box. Old-age insurance is liable for damages, and you should continue and be sued if they were not ready. Take some pictures of the damage. If you pay the notes in your car, check leinholder in advance with your name and the name on to. It is a pain, but is a standard procedure, nothing that a damaged vehicle, if it is required.
If you do not have anything in your car, then it's yours.
Good luck and I hope you will soon be better weather, hail can destroy a car and the paint to ... God bless us all ....

CowboyBi... said...

Yes, they will repay the loan until the policy was in force when the loss occurred. The DED is a discounted amount "on the check to you and / or leinholder. Usually at least one years to bring a claim in this situation, but I suggest you as soon as possible.

Post a Comment