Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Baby Stationery I Have A 10 Month-old Baby Girl Who Is Now Crawling, Should I Make It A Habit To Practice Her Walking Evryday?

I have a 10 month-old baby girl who is now crawling, should i make it a habit to practice her walking evryday? - new baby stationery

She has a walker and 9 months, since he is old, he is doing very well with her, she sometimes turns .. Coz I buy the kind of Walker, who is a station connected with the activities of paperwork, it might go 360 degrees around and saw intensify finger .. in fact, could not go in the time w / o me .. Practice every day from now as a ballet dancer, when I (still tiptoe practice) .. I thank you for your answers.

5 comments:

peppermi... said...

Go at ten months with the learning. No need to fast and now.

Sandy B said...

Enjoy your time tracking --- walk when you ready. "No, I need encouragement, they will know when not to help you use your time. And not a walker, which are dangerous, and to at all. They must explore on their knees to the head does not fall terribly popular with walkers.

Thewrait... said...

It's all good, as she has fun, but Do not push me to walk if they in any place that 9 months -18 months is finished with a mean of 13 months. My daughter was not until 15 Month, but if she did, she did well because she was older.

Good Luck :-)

R. A said...

It is not necessary to schedule a practice or something. And even less to crawl and drag the furniture. If not already done so, make sure that things are babyproofed. You start the walk at any time.

Holly M said...

It will look when you are ready ... my little step from crawling to running in 2 weeks) (10 m, I could not believe it ... no matter how we try to help them, reducing them to gain confidence and balance on foot. Paitience is better in this situation.
I have the same position ... Ideal to go, not if, but when they knew that they intend to return on foot or repeatedly.

Post a Comment